Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Good Thing I Was Hugged As A Child...

...to survive those comments! Wowza, you all are gangster. "She-mails" (guys posting as girls), friends and frenemies included. But that's why they don't call it the "blahhh"-gosphere...If, however you are still feeling enraged by the days' comments, take a time-out and read: Case of the Mistaken Text. I promise you'll feel better.

But as a quick point of clarity for some readers that may have missed it: I definitely don't consider myself an expert, but rather someone who is discovering, commenting and often laughing at the state of romanTECH affairs today. Oh and even though its not about how I look: I <3 you Paul86. Reveal yourself ;)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA... Sure let me shower you with compliments and tell you how hot I think you are, then tell you who I am. That pick up line always works... Sounds like a great deal for me... you want my wallet and my pin number too while you're at it? ;)

    Ironically I am the same "anonymous" who had the Christie, Kristen problem in response to your Case of Mistaken Text post...

    ReplyDelete