Monday, April 21, 2008

The Drunken Text Message Coalition on Facebook


Someone (quite possibly my soulmate) has started a Facebook group for Drunken Text Messaging. They categorize different genres of drunk texting from blatant booty calls to feeler texts which sound similar to the group texting that we've discussed. Though they touched on black out texting, they forgot to highlight its evil twin block out texting...You know when people claim to have ZERO recollection of sending you an out of context sex message but were simultaneously sober enough to break their record high on Photo Hunt. I digress.. anyway, chiggity check it. I love it. Join with me! Drunken Text Message Coalition

2 comments:

  1. http://current.com/items/88906818_texting_your_way_to_love?xid=45

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember sending that text that I wanted to tea bag you...nope, no recollection at all.

    ReplyDelete