Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My RomanTECH Faith Restored

The world of techromance has had me spinning. From sexting teenagers being charged as real sex offenders for circulating nude photos, to Facebook driving a rise in Syphillis in the UK, lately I've been wondering if the negative effects of romanTECH play were finally catching up to daters.

But then today I saw a tweet from @Aplusk aka Ashton Kutcher and my faith was temporarily restored. He tweeted with a fan who asked a girl to prom on YouTube. I remember when my prom date very anti-climactically asked me to go to prom over the phone and then "had a beep" he had to answer. Can't wait to see how this generation proposes!



2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love it! It's great to see that some boys out there still have original & romantic ideas...None of the boys when I was in school did :(
    Did she say yes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cutest thing right?! its like the modern equivalent of john cusak in say anything. according to this kids twitter page it looked like a no...can you believe it? i tweeted him to double check. stay tuned and thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete